For me, nature is an inspiration, a teacher and a healer.
Throughout my life I have been drawn to the natural world for creative inspiration when I have felt drained, for wisdom when I have felt lost and for comfort when the pressure of modern, fast-paced living overwhelms me.
I am passionate about providing opportunities for people to deepen their connection to nature and to live slower, more mindful lives. As a trained Natural Mindfulness Guide I offer online and in person experiences to support you on your unique journey.
“Look at a tree, a flower, a plant. Let your awareness rest upon it. How still they are, how deeply rooted in Being. Allow nature to teach you stillness.” – Eckhart Tolle
What is Natural Mindfulness?
Whether it is going for a long walk in the mountains, sitting with a cuppa in the garden or even watching a nature documentary, exposure to nature has been proven to support our mental and physical health.
Scientists have found that a good dose of nature can:
- reduce feelings of stress, anxiety and depression
- improve physical health and activity levels
- increase feelings of well being and boost self esteem.
- promote greater sense of connection to yourself, nature and others.
- help build stronger social networks
- promote faster recovery after injury or illness
“In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks” – John Muir
What I Offer
I offer online and in-person workshops, meditation sessions and mindfulness tools.
- Guided nature inspired yoga nidra (EcoNIDRA)
- Monthly nature based online poetry circle (Wyld Words)
- Online ceremonies to celebrate the festivals on the Pagan Wheel of the Year.
- Natural Mindfulness content on my Youtube and Instagram platforms.
“Natural Mindfulness is my pathway to finding, healing, knowing and releasing my true nature.” – Ian Banyard.
I completed my Natural Mindfulness Guide training at Natural Mindfulness with Ian Banyard, through a course accredited by the International Mindfulness & Meditation Alliance (IMMA).